Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Fighting Resumes

Yesterday evening, I suddenly found myself without water once again. It's presently -16 and we're looking at another long stretch of deep freeze. The forecast continues to change and while we're looking once again at a long period of sub-zero weather, they are no longer announcing nights at twenty below. Small blessings, I suppose.

I'm trying to figure out where the water is frozen. My compartment is well heated and my heat tape is working. All I can fathom is that the problem is once again in the pedestal, but that was insulated. So, perhaps the problem is underground...

At times like these, I start to dream of Las Vegas, but Las Vegas got more snow than we did this week, so I am starting to wonder if there are any warm havens left!

2 comments:

Jesse, Ginger, Bayer, Buddy, and Mr. B said...

We are pretty warm down here in the Rio Grand Valley.

Rae said...

Jesse et. al, y'all are looking for a fight! ;-)